פרופ' אבנר קלעי
Capital market Theory and Efficiency, Derivatives and Real Options, Economics of Information, Agency Theory, Optimal Contracting, MicroStructure of Markets, and Corporate Finance.
- "The Market Value of a Vote: A contingent Claims Approach", Journal of Finance 2014, with Shagun Pant and Ogazun Karakas
- “Ex-Dividend Arbitrage in the Option Markets” Review of Financial Studies, 2010, with Jia Hao and Stewart Mayhew.
- “Detecting Liquidity Traders” Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2009, with Avi Wohl.
- “Is Chapter 11 Costly?” Journal of Financial Economics, 2007, with Rajeev Singhal and Liz Tashjian.
- “Measuring Stock Illiquidity: An Investigation of the Demand and the Supply Schedule at the TASE” Journal of Financial Economics, 2004, with Orly Sade and Avi Wohl.
- “How to Value a Lost Opportunity: A Real Option Approach” George Mason Law Review, summer 2003, with Mark Glick
- “Continuous Trading or Call Auctions: Revealed Preferences of Investors at Tel Aviv Stock Exchange” Journal of Finance, 2002, with Li Wei and Avi Wohl.
- “Can Splits Create Market Liquidity? Theory and Evidence” Journal of Financial Markets, 2002, with Ravi Anshuman.
- “The Market for Callable-Convertible Corporate Bonds: Evidence from Japan” Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, (lead article) 2002, with Daniel Griener and Hideaki Kiyoshi Kato
- “Swimming Against the Tides: The Case of Aeroflex Move from Nyse to Nasdaq” Journal of Financial Markets, 2001, with Evgenia Pontniaguina.
- “Dividends and Taxes: A Re-examination” Financial Management, 2000, with Roni Michaely.
- "The Vanishing Stock Dividends" with Feng Zhang (U of Utah). Presented at IDC (May 2016) and at Tel Aviv University (May 2016).
- "Market Learning about stand-alone value of the Acquirer" with Krisztina Buti (U of Utah) Presented at Tel Aviv University (November 2015), at UNSW (November 2015), Hebrew University (April 2016).
- “Opening Call Auctions in a Specialist Market” with Ekkhart Boehmer, Evgenia Golubeva, and Avi Wohl.
- Some Like it Safe: Agency and Corporate Purchase of Insurance" with Paul Ehling and Shagun Pant.
פרסים ואותות הוקרה
Recipient of New York University’s Presidential Fellowship for full-time research during the fall semester of 1982.
The recipient of the Glucksman Fellowship for research in security markets.
A Solomon Brothers Fellowship for the academic year of 1986-1987.
Garn Faculty Scholar, University of Utah, 1989-1999.
Research grant from Sapir Center of Economic Research 1999-2000.
Member of the review committee of the Swiss National Science Foundation.